We are always looking for new designers. If you would like to submit patterns for our consideration, please review the following guidelines and then fill in and submit the form below.
PATTERN RESTRICTION POLICIES
We choose to only sell patterns that permit the dollmaker to make, give away, enter into competition and sell a number of finished dolls giving full credit to the designer on the hangtag.
Patterns should have a clear photograph or detailed drawing of the design on the cover with an unobstructed view of the doll. If the doll has legs and feet, they should be visible unless covered by a gown.
- Written instructions should be in an easily read font and copies should be clear and legible.
- The more illustrations, the better. It is preferable to have the illustrations on the same page as the written instruction.
- Pattern pieces should not overlap and should be printed on only one side of the paper.
- All patterns should be neatly packaged in zip-loc bags (hang holes are not required), pocket folders, page protectors or paper or fabric envelopes.
- The size of the doll should appear somewhere on the pattern cover.
- If a pattern contains an item that is difficult to find, please be sure to provide a suggested source or discuss with us carrying that item on the site.
If a photo of each doll cannot be seen online on a website or in a photo album then send photos in JPG format to Mary Ann at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the form and photographs are received, we will send you a document that fully explains how we operate our business.