MAKE A WRISTWATCH FOR YOUR DOLL
Here's how you can make a truly realistic looking wristwatch for
any doll, no matter what the size or composition:
. A picture of a watch face(s) cut out from a magazine or
catalog in a size appropriate for your doll
. Index card or scrap of cardstock
. Glue stick
. 3D Crystal Lacquer (available on our website at
. scrap of gold or silver metallic poster board
Note: It is a good idea to do several watch faces at a time.
1. Roughly cut out around photo(s) of watch face.
2. Glue to index card or cardstock.
3. Coat selected watch faces with 3D Crystal Lacquer. Let dry
and apply several more coats to create a watch crystal.
4. Put metallic poster board scrap underneath watch face,
wrong side of paper together and cut out selected face and
5. Create a watchband with narrow trim, ribbon, strip of leather
or ultrasuede, beading - -whatever you desire.
6. Sandwich the center of the strap between the watch face and
the poster board backing.
7. Glue some tiny trim or braid around the watch face with
You can see this wristwatch on Mary Ann's doll "Savoring the
Moment" in our Showcase.