- Open-toed sewing foot – to clearly see what you are stitching.
- Sharp paper scissors, fabric scissors, pins and
sewing needle (over 2 1/2 " long).
@ Dollmaker's Journey we have 3.5" and larger needles available.
- Air erasable pencil, or lead pencil
@ Dollmaker's Journey we have available a Fine Line Air Erasable Marking Pen.
Fabric or Acrylic paint brown, red, blue, yellow, white, black and/or your choice.
@ Dollmaker's Journey we have available over 35 colors of Delta Ceramcoat Paints.
- Prismacolour or watercolour pencils, brown, black yellow, green, crimson red and/or your choice.
@ Dollmaker's Journey we have available over 50 colors of Prismacolor Pencils.
- Micron pen brown
@ Dollmaker's Journey we have available Pigma Micron Fine Line Marking Pens.
- Black Gel Pen
- Spray bottle of water, or sponge. Water for cleaning brushes.
- Dish for mixing paint, brushes, skewer, rubber gloves, plastic mat, newspaper.
@ Dollmaker's Journey we have available Paint Brushes.
- Paper towel or old rag for wiping spills & brushes
- Tiny Finger-turning tubes
@ Dollmaker's Journey we have available Turning Tubes/Tools.
8" curved hemostats/forceps are recommended by Sharon as her favorite tool for stuffing and placing stuffing.
@ Dollmaker's Journey we have a varity of sizes or Hemostats available.
- Florist wire, 1 stem
- Chenille stems x 7 long
@ Dollmaker's Journey we have Chenille Stems available.
- Wire cutters
- Small amount of raffia or substitute.
- Small amount of raw fleece, or long staple fur fabric, for hair.
@ Dollmaker's Journey we have many colors of Tibetan Lamb available